Below you’ll find info about the Ride. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
There is a minimum amount of funds you must raise to participate.
- Adult Rider Minimum – $300
- Child Rider Minimum – $100
All who raise $600 or more are automatically entered into a prize drawing!
Start your own GroupRev fundraising page.
- Once on our event site, click on “Create a Page” and follow the prompts. If you have a page from last year’s ride, you’ll be prompted to log in to your account.
- To join a team, scroll down to “Create or Join a Team.” Use the drop-down to find the team by name and select it. To create a team, select “New Team” in the drop-down.
- When you set up your page, the minimum sponsorship amount of $300 is automatically shown. However, we encourage you to change this and set a more ambitious goal! Description fields are also automatically filled in. Please feel free to personalize the info and make it your own!
Sponsors may give via a credit card donation through your fundraising page, or by sending a check.
- If you collect money from your sponsors, please ensure that all checks, including those for Selah Freedom, are made out to “Emmaus Ministries“ (NOT to you), “ER: [rider name}” on the memo line. Sponsorships for Selah riders will go to Selah Freedom; sponsorships for Emmaus will go to Emmaus Ministries. (Checks for Selah riders MUST be made out and sent to Emmaus because Emmaus Ministries is providing the event infrastructure.)
- Checks should be sent to:
PO Box 431
Wheaton, IL 60187-0431
- If your sponsors give you cash, please give that directly to us (or convert it to a money order for mailing) rather than writing your own check for the amount. This ensures that the original donor receives the tax credit, and helps keep our financial records straight.
Download and print sponsorship forms to help you track fundraising:
- Emmaus Sponsorship Form
- Emmaus Kids Sponsorship Form
- Selah Sponsorship Form
- Selah Kids Sponsorship Form
Not sure how to ask people to sponsor you? Download communications samples:
- Emmaus Sample Sponsorship Email
- Emmaus Sample Sponsorship Letter
- Selah Sample Sponsorship Email
- Selah Sample Sponsorship Letter
Invite Your Friends
Don’t forget to share your fundraising page on Facebook and other social media.
“Like” the Endurance Ride Facebook page.
Bring a new rider and be entered into a prize drawing! (Make sure they credit you when they register.)
Promote the Ride
Promote the Endurance Ride at your church! Download and share these promotional tools: